6/10/21 Br 25/NARC General Meeting, Napier
Attendance (10 people) as per the attendance book
Min’s of the previous Gen. Meeting read and approved
– ZL2MQ talked about the NCC District plan and gave a review of same.
– it was approved that a 9:1 balun be purchased by ZL2MQ for the Br 25 Club Rooms Long Wire aerial.
– ZL2DW said that he was not going to go ahead with the Br 13/25 combined “On Air 75th Award” due to apparent (as per the Awards Manager) response to these events.
– Presented by Stu ZL2XC. The usual power bill and balances read out.
– Some discussion was had regarding a “Review” of the Br 25/NARC financial balance sheet /records for the year ending 30/9/21. To be resolved between ZL2MQ and ZL2XC when further info. (on the need or not) comes to hand and a price given.
– a reply from the NCC regarding the District Plan
– some notes were presented by ZL2DW
– it was noted that the xyl of (former Treas. of Br 25/NARC) Don Mudford (ex ZL2AMV) had died on 12/9/21. A card was sent by Marilyn ZL2BOA from the “Cornflakes Net” group.
– is the 75th anniversary BBQ still to be had and hosted by Br 25/NARC ?
– maybe in Dec 2021 or Jan/Feb 2022 a trip to Taraponui coming up
– expecting a trip to Wharite 2021/2022 coming up.
– Br 13/HBARC had made a donation to the “NZART Radio Education Trust”
– the Br 13 “CHB Meal and Meeting” event at Waipawa on 27/10/21 is coming up, all welcome.
– ZL2LF made some comments about his W11 computer conversion $700
– ZL1TJ to stand down at the next Br 25/NARC AGM (on 3/11/21). Some discussion was held re future Office bearers
Meeting closed at 2015hrs followed by the “Br 25 World Famous quiz”……..lots of fun and chocolate fish given out.