Napier Amateur Radio Club, General Meeting, 5 Aug 2020
– 2MQ, 2DW, 2RO, 2LF, 2MO, 3TT, 2AN, 2MY, 2CD, 2XC, 2IT, Daniel (N/T), Mark (N/T)
– 2VM, 1TJ
Min’s of the previous General Meeting were read and approved.
– 2DW commented that there were 23 people at the Br13/25 mid year Xmas Tea.
– re the “makers fare” 2MQ talked about the world wide Aduino following and kits available
– 2LF talked about the Conference “swingers”
– Councilor 2RO made comments about advertising the 2021 Conference asap and was requested to attend the next “Conference Committee” meeting in August.
– 2LF talked about the Taradale Library having a free audio/visual room available.
– Peter 2CD gave an outline of the Br 25 financial situation and some discussion followed re the Club Rooms power bill and power usage.
– 2LF said that he had returned the Br 25 computer to the Club Rooms and it was redundant,
a replacement should be considered.
– 2MO commented about the new ceiling lights
The meeting closed at 7-50pm followed by a “Show and Tell” presentation, much discussion followed.
(Temporary minutes taker David ZL2DW)